The Murano Grande in South Beach is one of Miami Beach’s finest luxury condominium buildings.
Bordering Biscayne Bay in Miami Beach’s prestigious South of Fifth Street (“SoFI”) neighborhood, this 270 unit development offers three towers of luxury high-rise condominiums, as well as townhomes that are steps away from the Miami Beach Marina. Park your yacht, unpack your bags and walk to world class dining and nightlife. This building has it all.
In 2003, developer Related Group of Florida completed construction of the Murano Grande at Portofino (“Murano Grande”) a year ahead of its neighboring project Icon in South Beach. This building’s three cascading towers stand 25, 31 add 37 stores tall with a highpoint of 407 feet. Visitors enter into a 4,700 square foot lobby and lounge with ceilings reaching 23 feet tall. Residents enjoy a resort-style pool and sundeck overlooking the Port of Miami and Biscayne Bay, a multistory gym and spa, and lighted tennis court, as well as great services such as 24 hour valet and front desk personnel, onsite management, and much more.
Below are additional details about Murano Grande’s common areas, building amenities and interior condo specifications.
MURANO GRANDE BUILDING FEATURES:
- 4,700 square foot marble lobby and lounge with 27 foot high ceilings
- Resort-style pool
- State of the art fitness center and spa
- Lighted tennis court (well maintained)
- On site management
- 24 hour front desk personnel and security
- Complementary valet parking
- Media, recreation and event rooms
- Separate elevator banks for each of three towers.
Murano Grande Residence Features:
- elevator banks for each tower
- Private and semi-private elevator entries
- 9 feet ceilings throughout
- 8 foot solid core doors
- Floor-to-ceiling hurricane impact windows, tinted for privacy
- Expansive balconies
- Panoramic views
- Granite countertops
- Custom wood cabinetry
- Sub-Zero Refrigerator and freezer
- Touch-activated cooktop
- Conventional oven
- Full size washer and dryer
- Custom marble floors, bath and shower enclosure
- Granite or marble countertops
- Master bathroom includes luxurious tub with bubble-jets
- Walk-in Closets
- Wine cooler in select residences
- Bidet in residences with more than one bathroom;
Murano Grande Building Policies:
- Domesticated dogs and cats are allowed, with no weight restrictions.
- Pit-bulls are not allowed, regardless of weight.
- Six month minimum for all leases, and no more than two leases per year.